Post Construction Cleaning
POST CONSTRUCTION CLEANING
Get started with your free estimate
At First Call Cleaning, our post-construction clean-up services include:
- Vacuum, sweep, and mop all the floors
- Deep clean kitchen if needed, including appliances
- Wipe down every surface, including baseboards, door knobs, counter tops, bathrooms, window and door frames
- Disinfect and sanitize all surfaces
- Dust surfaces, grates, ceiling fans, light fixtures, blinds, windows, etc.
- Remove any small debris or trash left over
- Remove stickers from windows, appliances, and more
What's included in a rough construction clean?
As you may have guessed from the name, a rough construction clean is a first stage cleaning that happens between constructor work but before the project ends. The purpose of a rough clean isn’t to achieve perfection, but purely to make the area clean and safe so that contractors can move around to complete their work. This process includes:
- Removal of debris from the worksite
- Scraping and sweeping of floors ready for carpet or tile installation
- Washing of windows and sliding doors
- Dusting of surfaces
- Sanitization of bathrooms and kitchens
In some instances, we can provide a simple ‘phase clean’ which is a short, professional clean that happens at regular intervals during the project. This process focuses on the removal of excess dust, dirt, and debris so that the area is as safe and clean as possible.